Mr. Döhler has a great team spirit, desire to improve and a good knowledge of the sector in which he specializes on.
His areas of specialization are Real Estate and Urban Planning; Mortgage and Construction; Financing and Guarantees; Civil and Succession Law & International Inheritance.
His recognized educational background at Universities of Osnabrück and Cologne (Germany), second state examination and Rechtsanwalt in Berlin since 2005, Master in Business Law (MADE) by the Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona and Spanish Lawyer since 2007, make him a multicultural lawyer able to connect with the internationality and global needs of his clients.
Mr. Döhler is always up to the needs of the market, he attends, among others, to international fairs and different events, national and international, connects with the indicated sectors and their environment. Furthermore, as a German lawyer based in Barcelona, he is a member of -KDF - Kreis Deutschsprachiger Führungskräfte (German-speaking Executive Circle) to promote the connection of German-speaking markets with Spain and vice versa.
Among his awards are Who is Who Legal Real Estate 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020: one of the biggest experts in Spanish Real Estate Law.
Mr. Döhler is a native German speaker and is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Universities of Osnabrück and Köln, 2001
- University Pompeu Fabra of Barcelona, 2002 – Company Law Master’s Degree (MADE)
- Lawyer in Germany, 2005
- Lawyer in Spain, 2007
- Marinel-lo & Partners Abogados, S.L.P., Of Counsel Attorney
- Monereo Meyer Abogados, S.L.P., Senior Associate and Head of Real Estate Department
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Hotels, Tourism and Leisure
- Institutional and Private Real Estate Investment (Family Office)
- Financial Institutions
- Promotion, Project Development and Construction
- Private Clients