Enrique Marinel-lo Jordan is characterized by his creative spirit, positive attitude, plural vision and ability to interrelate environments. Such features lead him towards finding solutions to conflicts and to build bridges during negotiations. His solid background, solvent reputation and professional honesty provide him with high esteem, recognition and trust among his clients.
Enrique Marinel-lo Jordan is a Lawyer, founder and CEO at the independent Law Firm Marinel-lo & Partners Abogados, S.L.P. based in Barcelona, Spain.
His areas of specialization are M&A | Corporate Law and Corporate Governance | Commercial Law| Cross border transactions | Entrepreneurship, Startups and Innovation| Foundations.
Mr. Marinel-lo Jordan has intervened and conducted the legal teams in many international and domestic M&A transactions and operations. In particular, between international groups belonging to different industrial sectors.
Among his recognitions stand out the following quotation: Chambers Global Chambers Global / Europe in the areas of Corporate / M&A and Corporate /Commercial.
His clients value him for:
“Quick and flexible, we always get solutions to our problems.”
“The most positive aspect of the service provided was the honesty of Enrique Marinel-lo and his advice to each of the challenges, giving us an extra security when making decisions.”
Mr. Marinel-lo Jordan is a native Spanish, German and Catalan speaker being fluent in English.
- Founding Partner of the Law Firm Monereo Meyer Abogados, SLP ( former Monereo Meyer Marinel-lo Abogados, SLP Marinel-lo) from 1995 to 2018
- Managing Partner of the Law Firm
- Director of the Barcelona Office
- Head of the Corporate & Commercial Law Practice Area
- Head of the Corporate Law Department
- Head for the Business Development
- Associate Partner at the Law Firm Clemente & Marinel-lo from 1992 to 1995
- Positions and Duties performed:
- Co –author of the book “Die spanische GmbH” (“The Spanish Limited Liability Company”), editions 1995 and 1998. Publisher Peter Lang GmbH. ISBN 3-631-33279-3
- Author of several legal articles in press media
Current Employment Position
- Law Firm Marinel-lo Partner, Abogados SLP – Managing Partner
- Social Private Foundation Olga Schlee – Chairman
- Secretary no Member of several Board of Directors
- Entrepreneuership Commission of the [email protected] Network Bcn
- Automotive, Chemical and Electronic
- Distribution, e-commerce and jewelry
- Social entrepreneurship & Startups
- Family Office
- Renewable energies
- Hotels, Tourism and Leisure
- Engineering, Technology and Innovation
- Private Real Estate Investment and Promotion
- Platforms of collaborative online / offline economy
- Private equity & Venture capital
- Il.lustre Col.legi de l’Advocacia de (Barcelona Bar Association)