Dr. Georg Federer
Dr. Georg Federer is a founding Shareholder of Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. He is based out of the Munich office in Germany. Dr. Federer’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation in the areas of competition and trademark law, wills, estates, probate law, business litigation, as well as transactional matters.
Dr. Federer is a member of the German Bar and the German Attorney Association. He is admitted to practice in Germany since 1987. Dr. Federer has retired from the firm and the practice of law as of June 30, 2016.
- Ludwig-Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Juristische Fakultat, Munich
- Ph.D. (Juris Doctor) – 1983
- Verwaltungswissenschaftliche University, Speyer
- Administrative Law Studies – 1985
- Bayerische Vereinsbank, Munich
- Specialized Degree in Banking – 1977
Current Employment Position
- Founding Shareholder, Retire
- Civil Litigation
- Germany, 1987