Amber Jade F. Johnson is an Of Counsel Attorney with Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. She is based out of the Orlando office.
Ms. Johnson’s practice focuses primarily on international probate and estate planning with concentration on the German American Treaty for the Avoidance of Double Taxation. The optimized set-up of estate structures for international clients with US situs assets helps to avoid lenghty probate procedures and estate or inheritance tax issues. Ms. Johnson assists international clients with regards to the administration and the wind-up of US estates and its potential tax consequences.
Ms. Johnson has over 20 years of experience as a practicing attorney, and she has successfully handled over 1,000 probate cases.
Amber Jade F. Johnson is a member of the Florida Bar.
- School of Law; Waco, Texas
- James and Evey Mayer Foundation Scholarship recipient
- Juris Doctor
University of Dallas; Irving, Texas
- Constantine Scholar – winner of the four year scholarship competition
- Omicron Delta Epsilon – member Economics Honor Society
- Bachelor of Arts with Distinction in Economics (cum laude)
Law Offices of Amber Jade F. Johnson, P.A., 1998-present
- Estate planning, probate, guardianship, Medicaid planning, elder law and asset preservation law practice in Orlando, Florida
- Estate planning, administration and /probate for all sizes of estates – wills, trusts, powers of attorney, business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, land trusts, retirement account planning, family limited partnerships, dynasty trusts, asset preservation and charitable trusts
DeGraw & Associates, P.A., 1995-1998
- Estate planning, probate, guardianship and corporate law practice in Orlando, Florida
- Estate planning and estate administration for all sizes of estates – wills, trusts, business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, family limited partnerships, powers of attorney, charitable trusts and property law
McCollum & Johnson, P.A., and Highlands County School Board, 1993-1995
- Estate planning – wills, probate, guardianships, Medicaid Trusts, Medicaid and qualification planning, Social Security law, elder consumer fraud, nursing home admission negotiation
- Attorney for the Highlands County School Board