Lake Austin Properties, I, Ltd. – Sixth Update
Lake Austin Properties, I, Ltd. – Sixth Update
Lake Austin Joins Forces with IAP/IAP Global Veteran to Replace The Affinity Partnership, Ltd.
Urban Thier & Federer P.A. has learned from a number of sources that there has been a break between The Affinity Partnership Ltd., and Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. (“Lake Austin”). It appears that The Affinity Partnership has refused to deliver the minimum 150 fully qualified Grande Palisades C1 buyers. As set forth in The Affinity Partnership’s “The Affinity Partnership Limited Grande Palisades Update – January 24th 2011”, it appears that The Affinity Partnership has been raising questions regarding buyer safety and the viability of the various options being offered to Lake Austin Reserve purchasers by Lake Austin.
In a further twist, Lake Austin has announced that it will now start working with IAP/IAP Global veteran David James – apparently to utilize some of the old IAP/IAP Global tactics to lock in the needed 150 Grande Palisades C1 purchasers. David James has already sent emails to many Lake Austin buyers signed David James “Lake Austin Properties (UK).” Mr. James’ January 20, 2011, email titled “Lake Austin, Orlando / Avalon & Magnolia Woods Buyers” makes clear that his “team” will be contacting Grande Palisades C1, C2 and then C3 buyers followed by Avalon and Magnolia Woods purchasers to compel them to move forward with their purchases and complete on the Agreement for Sale and/or switch to a Grande Palisades C1 or other Lake Austin Reserve unit.
As set forth in our previous Lake Austin News articles (see below links)
- even if you have signed a Reaffirmation Agreement or a not honored Termination Agreement, we should still be able to assist you
- before you make a final decision, we encourage you to consider the valuation and business aspects of completing on the purchase of a Lake Austin Reserve unit and
- we encourage you to do your own research into which lawyers, solicitors and law firms are affiliated with what entities
Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., is completely independent of Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd., Maesbury Homes, Inc., Inside Track, Instant Access Properties/IAP, IAP Global, International Progressions, David James, Anthony “Tony” McKay, Jim Moore, FUEL, FUEL USA, and Paul Oxley.
Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. encourages all purchasers to do their own independent due diligence and research. You can also learn more about Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd.’s Lake Austin Reserve Grande Palisades, The Avalon and Magnolia Woods Resort phases via these previous articles and updates:
- InformationLake Austin Properties I, Ltd. – Eleventh Update – Lake Austin Announces Deal with Malbec Investments
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. – Tenth Update – Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. Answers Lake Austin Reserve Purchases’ Questions in Person in the United Kingdom and Provides Factual Information
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Ninth Update – Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd., Raises Bankruptcy and Other Issues to Encourage Grande Palisades, Avalon and Magnolia Woods Purchasers to Continue with an Economically Unjustifiable Purchase.
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Eighth Update – Lake Austin Reserve Developer Visits United Kingdom to Propose REIT Concept
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Seventh Update – The Importance of Understanding Your Chosen Law Firm’s Litigation Strategy and Your Own Litigation Priorities
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Sixth Update – Lake Austin Joins Forces with IAP/IAP Global Veteran to Replace The Affinity Partnership, Ltd.
See also previous updates:
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Fifth Update – The Grande Palisades and Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. High Pressure Tactics
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Fourth Update – The Future of the Grande Palisades and the Oversupply of Disney Area Condominium Hotels (Condo-Hotels)
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Third Update – Fuel USA and Affiliated Attorneys and Solicitors
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Second Update – The Affinity Partnership, Ltd. and Related Entities
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Update – Status of Buyers’ Deposits
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Grande Palisades, Avalon and Magnolia Woods – Status and Rights
We encourage all purchasers to interview any attorney that they may be contemplating to retain and to ask that attorney for their experience, record in this area of the law, number of cases taken to final judgment, number of cases affirmed on appeal, number of attorneys in the firm, firm staff, resources, etc. We sincerely believe that purchasers should not retain an attorney or law firm until they are confident that 1) the law firm has the experience and resources to represent their best interest and 2) they fully understand the law firm’s litigation strategy. See also Fuel USA Blog for additional considerations.
The Florida Bar, which regulates all attorneys who are licensed to practice law in the State of Florida, provides strict guidelines which prohibit us from referring to past successes or results obtained for other purchasers in this or other developments. However, we can provide you with this and other information in response to any inquiry. Accordingly, we encourage you to contact us via the “Contact Us” page and we will promptly respond with additional information.
With attorneys in Orlando, Florida, and Munich, Germany, Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. continues to assist buyers throughout the United States and European Union countries who are seeking to terminate their pre-construction purchase agreements. Most cases can be handled on a contingency fee basis (client is responsible for costs).
We encourage you to explore our website – www.urbanthier.com to learn more about Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., its attorneys and practice areas. Urban Thier & Federer, P.A.’s representation of buyers includes litigation of cases in state court, federal court and arbitration proceedings. We encourage you to become informed of your rights and options. You should also ensure that any law firm you consult or retain to represent you has the experience, resources and ability to take your case through trial and appellate courts, if necessary.
Please note that Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. does not represent you and cannot take any action on your behalf unless and until you enter into a formal written Legal Representation Agreement.
John L. Urban, Shareholder