Fuel USA/Fuel Wealth Management and Affiliated Attorneys and Solicitors
Lake Austin Reserve purchasers (in Grande Palisades, Avalon and Magnolia Woods) continue to receive emails from Fuel USA/Fuel Wealth Management Limited seeking to solicit clients for US solicitors and/or UK solicitors. As most Lake Austin Reserve purchasers are aware, Fuel USA worked directly with IAP/IAP Global and Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd., in an effort to profit from the mortgage business associated with the Lake Austin Reserve development. It appears that the Jim Moore related Inside Track entity, which is now in liquidation/bankruptcy, was a parent company for, or affiliate of, Fuel/Fuel USA and IAP/IAP Global.
Lake Austin Reserve purchasers can rest assured that other than with The Affinity Partnership, Ltd., Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., has absolutely no connection whatsoever, and has never had any contact with, Fuel USA, Fuel Wealth Management Limited, Leighton Hall Properties, LLC, Inside Track, Instant Access Properties/IAP, IAP Global, or International Progressions, or any of their officers or affiliates. Furthermore, Lake Austin Reserve purchasers who wish to exercise or learn of their legal rights and options should ensure that they are in contact with an attorney/U.S. solicitor who is truly independent and not affiliated with Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd., or with any entity associated with Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., has now represented well over 300 units (over 200 in Grande Palisades and over 100 in Avalon and Magnolia Woods) and has already fully and finally resolved 317 units.
Increasingly, Lake Austin Reserve purchasers are contacting Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., to inquire whether they can still enforce their legal rights under their respective Agreement for Sale/contract once they have signed the Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd./Leighton Hall Properties, LLC, Reaffirmation Agreement. This issue is partially addressed in one of our previous posts. In further answer, although signing the Reaffirmation Agreement certainly is not helpful to purchasers’ legal rights and may be argued by Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd., and/or Leighton Hall Properties, LLC, to constitute a waiver of certain rights, Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., is confident that it can assist most Lake Austin Reserve purchasers (in Grande Palisades, Avalon and Magnolia Woods) who signed the Reaffirmation Agreement. However, it is important to take prompt legal action in order to prevent the further loss (or potential loss) of legal rights due to the passage of time/expiration of the applicable statutes of limitations.
Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. encourages all purchasers to do their own independent due diligence and research. You can also learn more about Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd.’s Lake Austin Reserve Grande Palisades, The Avalon and Magnolia Woods Resort phases via these previous articles and updates:
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. – Twelfth Update – Lake Austin Reserve Purchasers Secure Judgement
- InformationLake Austin Properties I, Ltd. – Eleventh Update – Lake Austin Announces Deal with Malbec Investments
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. – Tenth Update – Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. Answers Lake Austin Reserve Purchases’ Questions in Person in the United Kingdom and Provides Factual Information
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Ninth Update – Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd., Raises Bankruptcy and Other Issues to Encourage Grande Palisades, Avalon and Magnolia Woods Purchasers to Continue with an Economically Unjustifiable Purchase.
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Eighth Update – Lake Austin Reserve Developer Visits United Kingdom to Propose REIT Concept
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Seventh Update – The Importance of Understanding Your Chosen Law Firm’s Litigation Strategy and Your Own Litigation Priorities
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Sixth Update – Lake Austin Joins Forces with IAP/IAP Global Veteran to Replace The Affinity Partnership, Ltd.
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Fifth Update – The Grande Palisades and Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. High Pressure Tactics
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Fourth Update – The Future of the Grande Palisades and the Oversupply of Disney Area Condominium Hotels (Condo-Hotels)
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Second Update – The Affinity Partnership, Ltd. and Related Entities
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Update – Status of Buyers’ Deposits
- Lake Austin Properties I, Ltd. Grande Palisades, Avalon and Magnolia Woods – Status and Rights
We encourage all purchasers to interview any attorney that they may be contemplating to retain and to ask that attorney for their experience, record in this area of the law, number of cases taken to final judgment, number of cases affirmed on appeal, number of attorneys in the firm, firm staff, resources, etc. We sincerely believe that purchasers should not retain an attorney or law firm until they are confident that 1) the law firm has the experience and resources to represent their best interest and 2) they fully understand the law firm’s litigation strategy.
The Florida Bar, which regulates all attorneys who are licensed to practice law in the State of Florida, provides strict guidelines which prohibit us from referring to past successes or results obtained for other purchasers in this or other developments. However, we can provide you with this and other information in response to any inquiry. Accordingly, we encourage you to contact us via the “Contact Us” page and we will promptly respond with additional information.
With attorneys in Orlando, Florida, and Munich, Germany, Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. continues to assist buyers throughout the United States and European Union countries who are seeking to terminate their pre-construction purchase agreements. Most cases can be handled on a contingency fee basis (client is responsible for costs).
We encourage you to explore our website – www.urbanthier.com to learn more about Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., their attorneys and practice areas. Urban Thier & Federer, P.A.’s representation of buyers includes litigation of cases in state court, federal court and arbitration proceedings. We encourage you to become informed of your rights and options. You should also ensure that any law firm you consult or retain to represent you has the experience, resources and ability to take your case through trial and appellate courts, if necessary.
Please note that Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. does not represent you and cannot take any action on your behalf unless and until you enter into a formal written Legal Representation Agreement.
John L. Urban, Shareholder