Baylor Johnson is an Associate Attorney with Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. He is based out of the Orlando office. Mr. Johnson's practice focuses primarily on civil litigation, including personal injury, asset forfeiture, contract disputes, as well as criminal defense, probate, wills, trusts and estates.
Mr. Johnson began his career as an Assistant Public Defender for the 9th Judicial Circuit in Orange County, Florida, where he represented hundreds of clients from arrest through disposition. During his time as a Public Defender, he conducted multiple trials and evidentiary hearings on behalf of his clients. Mr. Johnson has extensive trial experience, including first and second chair jury and bench trials.
Subsequently, he joined one of the largest insurance defense firms in Florida. With over twenty offices throughout the United States and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Mr. Johnson had the opportunity to expand his litigation experience to civil and administrative cases, including personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Having spent his entire career defending legal claims, Mr. Johnson brings a new perspective to Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. He is a member of the Florida Bar.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 05/2016
- Victoria University College of Law, Melbourne
- Honors: Study Abroad Program Ambassador, 2015
- Major: Public International Law
- Major: Negotiation Tactics
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Sociology
- Major: Communications
- Quintairos, Prieto Wood & Boyer, P.A. Orlando, Florida, Associate Attorney, 2018 to 2019
- 9th Judicial Circuit, Assistant Public Defender, 2016 to 2018
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Contract Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit