Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., Supports Clients In Spain
Spain is a wonderful place to live and work. Its legal system is also complex and very different from that of the United States. If you have business or personal interests in the country, you may feel confused by any legal challenges that may arise.
Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., can provide the professional legal service you need. Our internationally-licensed attorneys have a deep knowledge of Spain’s legal system and can help businesses and individuals find appropriate solutions to their pressing concerns.
The Services We Provide
The lawyers at Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., can help with a broad range of legal issues. Our services include:
- Business consulting: Spain’s economic stability, EU participation and proximity to other foreign markets make it a great place to do business. We familiarize international businesspeople with Spain’s business culture and help them establish and grow their business interests in the country.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: We represent residents of Spain – and their families – who were injured or killed while traveling in the United States.
- Estate planning and administration: We help individuals in Spain who have received an inheritance in the United States and individuals in the United States who have received an inheritance in Spain.
- International real estate ventures: Many people want to move to Spain for its climate, culture, history and leisurely pace of life. We guide parties through the process of purchasing property in the country.
- International family law services: We assist clients with international divorces and child custody arrangements.
- Immigration services: We serve employers looking to hire talent from outside their country.
- International tax services: We support both businesses and individuals in resolving complex international tax issues.
Where We Are In Spain
Our Spain office, located in Barcelona, is a short distance from many important places. We are close to:
- Avinguda Diagonal
- Avinguda Meridiana
- La Monumental
- Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes
We are also eight kilometers away from Ciutat de la Justícia, Barcelona’s large judicial complex.
The central location of our office is a sign of our lawyers’ dedication to meeting our clients in Spain, where they live and work.
Contact Our Spain Office
Spain Law Office
Urban Thier & Federer, P.A.