Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., Serves Santo Domingo
When you have international legal issues, no matter where you are, you want to turn to a firm with international experience. That’s what we at Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., offer to each of our clients.
Our attorneys in Santo Domingo understand the unique international challenges our clients face with business in and out of the Dominican Republic. We are dedicated to offering complete, attentive legal attention to your goals and working diligently for each of our clients.
Our Services To You
As a firm with a global reach, our clients are those with many interests that cross borders. These interests run across many areas of civil law, including:
- Business consulting: We offer insight into business law issues facing firms looking to move into the Dominican Republic and those locally looking to expand.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: Millions of people visit Santo Domingo internationally, and many of them get injured and need on-the-ground representation to recover compensation.
- Estate planning and administration: Estate planning and probate administration are complex when matters cross borders, but we regularly contend with these matters.
- International real estate ventures: Our real estate attorneys bring attentive, thorough service to your real estate goals in Santo Domingo.
- International family law services: From adoption to divorce to child support, our lawyers have the international experience to guide you through these difficult issues.
- Immigration services: Companies and individuals need to have a confident, experienced representative guide them through the immigration process in the Dominican Republic.
- International tax services: Tax law is always complex, and when you add cross-border assets and income to it, you need skilled legal attention.
Our international scope brings a unique perspective to our clients’ many legal concerns. We provide you with consistency in the face of complex, stressful problems.
Where We Are In Santo Domingo
Located less than a mile from the Caribbean Sea, our office in Santo Domingo is conveniently located near many important historical landmarks, such as:
- La Talavera
- Monumento Memorial Luis Orlando Marinez Howly
- The Cathedral of the Americas
- Plaza de la Bandera
Our proximity to the cultural center of the Dominican Republic represents our lawyers’ dedication to the needs and realities of our clients.
Reach Out To Learn More About Our Santo Domingo Practice
Our lawyers are ready to get to work on any of your legal questions and provide both insightful and international guidance. We want to hear from you today, so call us at 212-257-0898 or email us using this form.