Copyright 2018 Urban Thier & Federer, PA.
All Rights Reserved.





Domesticating judgment new york

Let's talk
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Domestication of Foreign Judgements Legal Services in New York

Uniform Commercial Code, Sister State Judgments and more

Enforcing a Judgement with your local court

Urban Thier & Federer, P.A., can help you if you are seeking to domesticate a foreign judgement in order to enforce it with your local court.

We understand the frustration associated with winning a lose but then facing problems collecting on a judgement. We are here to help you negotiate and speed up the process.

Our attorneys have experience with domestication of foreign judgements and can walk you through the process. We will help you file with the proper court and, typically after  a statutory waiting period, you will be able to take the next step in collecting and enforcing the judgement.

Once domesticated, the judgement can be enforced in the same manner as if it was rendered by the domesticated court.

Each location and jurisdiction presents its own considerations and our attorneys have experience with the considerations presented by many different states and countries.

With locations in the United States and Europe, we have local attorneys that can assist you through this process.

We are a one-stop resource for all of your needs related to domestication of foreign judgments and can assist you in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. We can assist you with foreign judgements from any other state. Please call our office for more details.

No announcement available or all announcement expired.